Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday, Monday...

First off, kudos to my friend Dizz for her outstanding triathlon finish this past weekend in Florida. I know you worked hard for it.

The weather has taken a turn for the better today, moving from rain to sunshine. I was asked at the last minute to walk a friend's dog, so I think we'll head out for a run. Last time I walked her, she really wanted to move. I don't blame her, as she likely hadn't moved much that day. We've run together before, and she's a good partner.

Makes me jones a little for my own dog. Two cats is just about all we can handle... I like the position of babysitter.

1 comment:

mindy said...

Thanks for the shout out! It was toasty warm in beautiful F-L-A. Got a nice little sunburn to bring back as a memento (in a good way). Palm trees and white sandy beaches melted the last bits of Maine winter from my core!