Friday, November 14, 2008

Your cube farm or mine?

Today I received the following email:

Attached is a listing by department of teams in [current office location]. As part of the planning phase for the [new office location] buildout, I would like to ask each person to review this list and be sure that your name is listed with the correct team. If there are any revisions please let me know. After this list has been validated we will sit with each department to map out seating arrangements.

What I learned from this email is the following:

  • The official names of each department for those that work in this office (which changes frequently enough)
  • Who works in what department (which changes frequently enough)
  • My office is moving

I guess that's the official nonofficial word that we're packing up our cubicles and heading to new ones in the near future!

No comments: