Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Culturegraph, take 2

My culturegraph made it up to the website this morning - I even like the title they gave to it.

With the bug in me, I am on a bit of a tear. Basically, any song can be detailed in this way if you are so inclined. Not all achieve clever results, though... While it's still fun, though, I'll submit a few more.

Here are my latest that are worth sharing. Hopefully soon to be found on culturegraph as well. The first is a departure from the standard charts and graphs, but I thought it was fitting for the song.


The second is, admittedly a bit obscure. not in the song, which is well known, but in the presentation. My first shot at a visio approach:


If nothing else, it's a fun way to exercise both the right and left sides of my brain...

No comments: